What data do we collect?
We may collect the following data:
- Email address
- Website and application usage data (hours, number of sessions, purchases, etc.)
- Game progress data (levels completed, stars obtained, wins and losses, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Semantic Games LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use our applications or play our games via the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or other platforms.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Semantic Games LLC may also receive your data indirectly from third-party sources which may use personalized advertising. Sources include:
How will we use your data?
Semantic Games LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Discover gameplay patterns to improve player experience.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Semantic Games LLC does not store any of your data directly. Instead, we use third party sources to facilitate the data collection and analysis process including:
- Unity Technologies, Google, AdMob, Audience Network, or other ad networks.
Semantic Games LLC might send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Semantic Games LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Semantic Games LLC Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Semantic Games LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Semantic Games LLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Semantic Games LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Semantic Games LLC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Semantic Games LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Semantic Games LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Semantic Games LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Semantic Games LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com